Write a letter
Here is a sample template letter to get you started. Download it, put your name on it, print it, mail it, make a difference. Government relies on hearing your opinions to make the right decisions, let your voice be heard!
Call your representatives
Get on the phone, send mail, send email. Tell them that you oppose the rest stop in Hopkinton. Remember, they work for you:
- Contact Secretary Elaine L. Chao at the U.S Department of Transportation 202-366-4000
- Governor Gina Raimondo: 401-222-2080
- Senator Jack Reed: 401-943-3100
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse: 401-453-5294
- Representative Jim Langevin: 401-732-9400
- Representative David Cicilline: 401-729-5600
- Rhode Island Department of Transportation Director, Peter Alviti. 401-222-2481 x4000
- State Senator Dennis Algiere: 401-222-2708
- State Senator Elaine Morgan: 401-744-0505
- State Representative Brian Patrick Kennedy: 401-377-8818
Join the conversation on Twitter.